This beautifully maintained condo with 1 large master bedroom and 2 FULL BATHS has a private landscaped view from a huge lanai with sunshades that is totally awesome. It's 184 square feet of great Florida living area that is totally private. Have coffee in your PJs! There are plenty of closets including an extra storage room located by the elevator. The kitchen has upgraded laminate countertops with a granite look. Stainless steel refrigerator and new diswasher. Water heater replaced in 2017. Flooring includes laminate in the ktchen and foyer, tile in the bathrooms and upgraded carpet in the living and bedroom areas. New high toliet in the master and new water turnoffs too! It comes TURNKEY and tastefully furnished for your convenience if desired. Lakes Park area is a highly desirable area with a quiet tree-lined street. Lakes Park with it's Farmer's Market is within walking distance, and shopping, medical, restaurants, theatre, colleges, and beaches are close by. Just a perfect location!
Single Family, Condo, 1 Story, Condo, Mid-Rise
920 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
THE PARK AT LAKEWOOD
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Washer,Humidifier
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Walk-In Closet(s),High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Built Up, Flat, Rolled, Hot Mop
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Tennis Court(s). Multiple lots.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Greater Fort Myers & The Beach Inc