NOT LIKE THE OTHERS – NEW 2020 HOME WHERE Historical Charm meets Modern Features - located in the quiet and sought after town of Lake Helen. Once entering this unique home, you are greeted by the stylish upgrades to include crown molding, luxury laminate flooring, gourmet chef’s kitchen with quartz countertops, marble backsplash, stainless steel appliances and large walk-in pantry all open to the great room that offers tons of light through the double hinged G45 rated windows. Split floor plan offers two large bedrooms on one side and a master retreat on the other complete with large walk-in closet, beautiful master bath with large Rain shower surrounded by frameless glass, and custom his and her vanity cabinets. Take a stroll upstairs to a second Master with walk-in closet and full bath – perfect for office, the in-laws or the college student that lives at home. This energy efficient home will not disappoint – attention to every little detail throughout. Outside consists of custom cedar columns and shutters with large front and rear porch all located on 1/3 of an acre. Grab this home today before its gone! MOTIVATED SELLER!!!
Single Family, 2 Story
2,225 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BLAKEWOOD LAKE HELEN RESUB, Status - Completed
Detailed Room Information
- Inside,Laundry Room
- Dishwasher,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,High Ceiling(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Downstairs,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, Dimensions - 24x24, 2 Spaces, Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side.
- Wood, Block
- Covered,Front Porch,Rear Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System,Lighting. Street Paved.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price